The Arab Baths in our history have been more than swimming pools, more than simple hygiene. The baths were considered important places where social life passed.
Today, we are resuming this importance to calm our spirit and keep it away from the busy routine, at least for a while. If you have never enjoyed the Arab Baths, read on. It is not easy to transfer everything that this experience means, but we are going to try it.
What we intend once you enter the door of our facilities is that you change your mind completely. Here there is no rush. You will notice it for the ambient music that surrounds you, for the scent that evokes exotic places and for the exquisite decoration that surrounds you.
You've gone through the locker room, left your cell phone, your watch and other belongings. Now you only have your swimsuit or bikini, and a towel. You do not need more.
You will see that we have three pools in the Arab Baths. Each one has a function, known for centuries. Live them.
- Enter the warm pool and relax for a few minutes. Its main function is this: that you give up all worry and focus on enjoying.
- Go to the hot pool. The contrast is noticeable. In addition to relaxing even more, this pool will open your pores, relax your muscles and eliminate toxins.
- Now it's the turn of the cold pool. The temperature change here is more shocking, but more so than the cold water temperature, it's because you come from the hot pool. You should not skip it, even if you're tempted to do it. The cold pool improves your mood, activates circulation and stimulates the nervous system.
- Once you make the complete tour several times (warm, hot or cold) you should only alternate between cold and hot pool to improve the results of body and mental relaxation. The time you spend in each of them will tell your body.
- Our masseuses will guide you to the massage room when it is your turn. They will call you using your name. It is the time to enjoy a full-body relaxing massage during the best 30 minutes.
In any case, we recommend as always that, if you are pregnant or suffer from any disease that we should know, please inform us to give you the guidelines appropriate in your case. Enjoy the Arab Baths of Jerez and its contrasts. Feel the calm, close your eyes and live the present. An experience to live, at least once in a lifetime. We will wait for you!